Definición de reinfect en inglés:
Cause to become infected again: even though there is a drug that can cure the disease, people can be reinfected
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A person can be reinfected after drug treatment if they swallow more worm eggs, so it is important to maintain high levels of hygiene.
- Indeed, a child growing up in an endemic community can expect be infected soon after weaning, and to be infected and constantly reinfected for the rest of her or his life.
- Actually, the virus never left; it was in your body and reinfects the new liver.
- Example sentences
- These studies have demonstrated that reinfection, before or during therapy, can be a mechanism leading to the development of drug resistance.
- It's possible that relapses are the result of reinfection.
- If the pathogen causing reinfection is different from the original pathogen, two weeks of treatment are sufficient.
Definición de reinfect en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India