Definición de reinvade en inglés:
Invade (something, especially a country or region) again.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The uninhabited and forested Noises Islands (Motuhoropapa and Otata) off northeast New Zealand were reinvaded by Norway rats at least six times between 1981 and 2002.
- When it came to be reinvaded by 55,000 Marines of III US Amphibious Corps on 20 July 1944, the Japanese defenders put up a stiff fight for three weeks, but over 10,000 were killed.
- For the past five years, however, malaria has reinvaded a broad swath from Asia to the Americas, with rare occurrences even reported in the United States.
- reinvasion sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition to looking at the problems on the roads, we are also urging adjoining landowners to remove the weed from their land to try to prevent reinvasion.
- Clearly this approach to restoration does not have the intended consequence of facilitating the native species but on the contrary leads to rather strong reinvasion by the Norway maple.
- Although some large areas still need to be cleared, he adds, south Florida seems safe from a reinvasion by the water-sucking trees.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda