- They carried placards reiterating the need for abolishing child labour and the slogans emphasised the need to end this social menace, which was rampant in developing countries.
- May I reiterate comments made four years ago, which I will repeat with monotonous regularity until something is done about it.
- The emphasis on technical skill was reiterated again and again in the Kennedy household.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We argue this examination needs to take into account the status of Maori under the Treaty, and to recognise the reiterative and regulatory role of media discourses.
- But her assuming of this identity, here, is intended as an interruption in that reiterative homophobia that promotes and produces certain socially acceptable versions of self, whilst condemning others.
- Rehabilitation is a reiterative, active, educational, problem solving process focused on a patient's behaviour, with the following components.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'do an action repeatedly'): from Latin reiterat- 'gone over again', from the verb reiterare, from re- 'again' + iterare 'do a second time'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.