verbo (relabels, relabelling, relabelled; US relabels, relabeling, relabeled)[with object]
- Label (something) again or differently: the library will close to relabel all material with a bar codeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The discussion can result in labeling or relabeling a specimen after it has arrived in the laboratory.
- Anyway, a manager in the purchasing department wrote a letter to vendors asking them to relabel their equipment.
- Company policy and administration was relabeled organization.
Más definiciones de relabelDefinición de relabel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.