- An infectious bacterial disease marked by recurrent fever.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The disease is caused by spirochaetes of the genus Borrelia
- Mites and ticks which feed on vertebrate hair or blood often carry disease organisms, such as spirochete bacteria, responsible for relapsing fever and Lyme disease.
- Typhus cases shot through the roof, as did diphtheria, relapsing fever, dysentery, cholera and so on.
- Tick-borne diseases in the United States include Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Lyme disease, ehrlichiosis, tularemia, babesiosis, Colorado tick fever, and relapsing fever.
Más definiciones de relapsing feverDefinición de relapsing fever en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.