Definición de related en inglés:
1Belonging to the same family, group, or type; connected: sleeping sickness and related diseases
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ALS is a family of related diseases that affect the nerve cells along which the brain sends instructions to the muscles.
- The 430 species and cultivars described in detail in the book belong to the true grass family and related families of grasslike plants.
- About half of women with ICP have a family history of related liver disorders.
connected, interconnected, associated, linked, coupled, correlated, allied, affiliated, accompanying, concomitant, corresponding, analogous, kindred, parallel, comparable, equivalent, homologous, incidental
of the same family, kin, akin, kindred, of the same blood, with a common ancestor/forebear, connected
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Our sexual behavior is just as moral as anyone else's, with the same capacity for love, closeness, relatedness and harmless pleasure.
- Associations between social relatedness and similarities in selected behavioral traits were also examined.
- The issue of names also illustrates that neither systems of social relatedness nor the inheritance systems that are connected to them develop and exist in isolation.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán