sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A hormone secreted by the placenta that causes the cervix to dilate and prepares the uterus for the action of oxytocin during labour.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition, the increase in production of the hormone relaxin (which the body uses to prepare for labor) causes a loosening of the connective tissue around those joints and creates instability.
- In the third trimester your body releases a hormone called relaxin, which loosens the joints to allow for easier passage of the baby.
- The hormone relaxin is released in your system in increased levels during your pregnancy so be more careful to not overload the body with impact (jumping/running) and stretch much more gently.
Más definiciones de relaxinDefinición de relaxin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.