Definición de relegate en inglés:
- As a result, even a three-year-old boy becomes the legal chief of the family and his mother is relegated to an inferior social status.
- Most of them were relegated to rear echelon positions or they were stewards on the boats or on the ships.
- We feel that economic failure has created a situation where survival and law have been relegated to antagonistic positions.
- The new blueprint would also relegate two teams from Division 1.
- They have already been relegated from division one of the league only winning one of their thirteen games.
- A win in this match by either club will go a long way towards guaranteeing a place in the Premier Division next season as only one team will be relegated.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'send into exile'): from Latin relegat- 'sent away, referred', from the verb relegare, from re- 'again' + legare 'send'.
Palabras que riman con relegatedelegate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.