Definición de relieved en inglés:
No longer feeling distressed or anxious; reassured: relieved parents who had waited anxiously for news
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Are you relieved to know that she's not dying or very ill?
- More than 30 were relieved to discover they were staying at the school.
- However, I also felt relieved that he wasn't here to complicate things.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I nodded and he relievedly ran off.
- As they roared down the grade leading to the river crossing, Toby sighed relievedly.
- She looked up at him, then smiled and laughed relievedly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia