Definición de relieved en inglés:
No longer feeling distressed or anxious; reassured: relieved parents who had waited anxiously for news
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Are you relieved to know that she's not dying or very ill?
- More than 30 were relieved to discover they were staying at the school.
- However, I also felt relieved that he wasn't here to complicate things.
- Example sentences
- I nodded and he relievedly ran off.
- As they roared down the grade leading to the river crossing, Toby sighed relievedly.
- She looked up at him, then smiled and laughed relievedly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan