Definición de religion en inglés:
- The freedom to manifest religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching encompasses a broad range of acts.
- The secularization debate is primarily concerned with the role or power of religion and churches in society.
- Bonaparte, however, had never made the mistake of underestimating either the power of religion or the resilience of the Church.
- No organized religion preaches murder and hatred of innocent people.
- The official state religion is Roman Catholicism, but Evangelical Protestant movements are making converts among traditional Catholic believers.
- Christianity is the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- It's the backdrop because football is considered a religion worldwide and the most viewed game.
- We've been told time and again that cricket is a religion in India.
- In this city where rugby is a religion, there is the feeling that Moses has led them to the mountaintop.
- informal Be converted to religious belief and practices: he got religion and gave his money to the poorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When he got religion, it was framed as a rejection of the rest of his career, and he had to backpedal or move on (depending on how you look at it), before he had a chance to speak to his wider audience again.
- Billboards used to ask us to get religion and go to ‘the church of [our] choice.’
- Many people in rehab, and in defeat, get religion.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But it was a religionless reading, and later he realized that the prophets cannot be understood apart from God.
- When he says a religionless Christianity, he means what he in another context calls ‘this worldly Christianity’.
- He championed a religionless kind of secular Christianity which he exemplified by his own life and his death in a concentration camp.
Middle English (originally in the sense 'life under monastic vows'): from Old French, or from Latin religio(n-) 'obligation, bond, reverence', perhaps based on Latin religare 'to bind'.
Palabras que riman con religionirreligion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.