Definición de relinquish en inglés:
- There is no evidence of her ever wishing to voluntarily relinquish the post.
- However, he signed a contract relinquishing his claim to his benefits in April 1994, just one month earlier.
- Their lawyer told the court that, since they had relinquished any claim to the child, there was no purpose in continuing the application.
derelict from mid 17th century:
This is from Latin derelictus, the past participle of derelinquere ‘abandon’, from de- ‘completely’ and relinquere ‘forsake’, found also in relinquish (Late Middle English).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Caretakers report behavior problems as the primary reason in 40% of dog relinquishments and 28% of cat relinquishments.
- Acquiring knowledge about animal behavior, as well as general animal health care, prior to acquiring a pet could prevent relinquishments of this type.
- The family must gradually relinquish control while maintaining ‘a veto against excess and danger,’ in which the relinquishment is at least as difficult for the parent as the veto may feel to the child.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.