verbo (remaps, remapping, remapped)[with object] Computing
- Assign (a function) to a different key: remap the function to a function key you can easily locateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The mouse runs just fine without the software, but the software allows you to remap the 3 buttons.
- Keyboard keys can all be remapped though, which I thought was an excellent idea.
- This leads to my last complaint - no ability to remap the buttons for the keyboard or controllers, which is a real problem because you can't figure out which buttons do what.
Más definiciones de remapDefinición de remap en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.