verbo (remodels, remodelling, remodelled; US remodels, remodeling, remodeled)[with object]
- 1Change the structure or form of (something, especially a building): the station was remodelled and enlarged in 1927Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Has the building been recently remodeled or has building use changed?
- They build another floor on top and sell the apartments but they also have to remodel the building, fix the lifts and the general upkeep of their homes.
- With great determination and energy she led the fundraising to buy and remodel the buildings as the Pier Arts Centre.
- 1.1Shape (a figure or object) again or differently: she remodelled the head with careful fingersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Grover reconstructs, remodels and redesigns leather into a guilt-free luxury, giving the three R's (reduce, reuse, recycle) an entirely new meaning.
Más definiciones de remodelDefinición de remodel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.