verbo (remodifies, remodifying, remodified)[with object]
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I think that X-Press needs to rethink and remodify its content so that it supports and promotes a more eclectic range of local music.
- We believe that that process of reactivating the memory the next day by recalling it and making it again susceptible to change actually allows you to continually reshape and remodify your memories in the context of ongoing experience.
- One way to do it is to remodify our platform situation, which we invented for the worldwide industry.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There is invention and remodification of the past.
- Indeed, remodification of the building is on-going.
- These projects, along with ongoing remodification and refurbishment of existing equipment, plus additional drill pipe and other expenditures, should bring our capital expenditures to approximately $340 million in 2002.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda