Filled with remorse; sorry: the defendant was remorseful for what he had done
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He's become extremely apologetic and very remorseful about what he did.
- The court heard the stepfather was remorseful and apologised to his stepdaughter for what he did.
- Both are ashamed and remorseful for what they did, and they are not fans of mine right now.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- All around us groups of people munched in silence, eyeing our leftovers remorsefully while the TV babbled in the background.
- ‘I'm sorry,’ she whispered remorsefully, realising her error.
- After another pause, she added remorsefully, ‘You are quite ill.’
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda