- It provided them an opportunity to appreciate the various services rendered by these organisations.
- The services rendered by unqualified and unprofessional staff of old-age homes and day-care centres for the aged with limited resources are found wanting.
- An award reflects, in right earnest, recognises the services rendered by an individual for a specific purpose in a chosen field.
- These inspectors will render an accounting of all nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and will help oversee their elimination.
- The Defendants filed a lien against the aircraft without having rendered an invoice for the work performed.
- Again, from time to time during the performance of the contract, Monaco rendered invoices and received payment from Empire.
- The tribunal has yet to render its verdict on the latter matter.
- I learned that judges, more than anyone, understand that rendering a verdict is a difficult process and a learning process.
- Furthermore, it had to wait 24 hours before rendering a verdict in a case.
- The second possibility centres on the 27-foot-tall tail fin, the loss of which renders an aircraft impossible to control.
- Lab and diagnostic equipment is strewn about, rendered useless.
- The goal should not be to render child-rearing costless.
- He intimated mortality by rendering the things represented on his canvas as escaping the grasp of our gaze.
- In the Munich painting, the artist has rendered the child, eyes straying and unfocused, reaching almost blindly for the Virgin's carnation.
- It demonstrated the artist's skill in rendering the fleeting moment in which sharp pain is reflected in the boy's expression, as in a snapshot.
- It has given platform to performers who render the music of poet-saints of India.
- Dialogue is clear, hiss is minimal, and the background music is nicely rendered.
- Dialogue and music are clearly rendered and, while not exactly expansive, about as rich as mono from an optical source gets.
- Another of her novels, ‘Kadan’ (‘Runa’ in Kannada) has also been rendered into Tamil.
- Some of her poems had been rendered into English.
- Their poetry were all rendered into Tamil.
- This is due to the fact the software I use for 3D does not utilise the graphics processor to render the images.
- In Split Frame Rendering mode, the horizontal line moves up and down the screen to show how much of the image is being rendered by each video card.
- Graphics chips render images by breaking them into small pieces called polygons.
- Add the venison bones, garlic bulb, celeriac, carrots, and bacon and sauté until the bacon fat is rendered, about five minutes.
- The men conducted most of this heavy work, while the women boiled the leaf fat from the entrails to render lard for shortening and lye soap.
- In a sauté pan over low heat, cook duck breasts skin side down until golden brown and fat is rendered.
- The animal was then rendered, precluding any subsequent tests.
- Fresh killed carcasses were then railed to Wellington for freezing and processing or rendered down on the site for tallow.
- Those animals may be rendered in turn and fed to cattle.
- On top the slabs are rendered over to seal them, then covered with oiled mulberry paper to leave a perfectly smooth yellow continuous surface turned up at the skirting.
- Most ‘stone’ castles in Ireland used to be rendered with rough lime-dashed plaster, mainly in white.
- The refurbished zinc roof forms an arresting contrast with the cream tiled and rendered walls of the main building.
- Set stainless steel beads in position and apply scratch coat render at a thickness of 6/8mm.
- I removed an area of render to check the brickwork behind.
- Having cleared and sandblasted the ivy-covered stone, he pointed it with lime mortar but decided ‘for the sake of appearance’ not to use a lime render over the stone.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We also met with the official organizations representing U.S. cattle producers, meat processors and renderers.
- Cumbria's biggest renderer has this week put an £8 price ticket on picking up calf carcasses as the price for their skins continues to linger below the £4 mark.
- This ‘suspension of disbelief’ is equally important to renderers creating magical environments for games and to practitioners persuading clients of the viability of a proposed project.
Late Middle English: from Old French rendre, from an alteration of Latin reddere 'give back', from re- 'back' + dare 'give'. The earliest senses were 'recite', 'translate', and 'give back' (hence 'represent' and 'perform'); 'hand over' (hence 'give help' and 'submit for consideration'); 'cause to be'; and 'melt down'.
Palabras que riman con renderaddenda, agenda, amender, ascender, attender, blender, Brenda, contender, corrigenda, descender, engender, extender, fazenda, fender, gender, Glenda, Gwenda, hacienda, Länder, lender, mender, offender, pudenda, recommender, referenda, sender, slender, spender, splendour (US splendor), surrender, suspender, tender, Venda, weekender, Wenda
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.