Change the way in which (something) is organized: we have to reorganize the entire workload [no object]: the company reorganized into fewer key areas
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the Ministry of Finance we have implemented a document management system and reorganized the central archive.
- Lee recognized the inherent weakness of this system and began to reorganize the artillery arm.
- I admit to trying one or two of those approaches, but nothing worked for me until I discovered the miraculous effect of organizing and reorganizing my work space.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Twenty-four hours later, Rumsfeld surveyed the fate decreed by other reorganisers for his bureaucrats.
- As reorganiser of the papal archives and refurbisher of inscriptions on martyrs' tombs, Damasus earned the undying gratitude of historians.
- He calls Gores Technology a shrewd buyer and an able reorganizer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda