Definición de reorient en inglés:
1Change the focus or direction of: the country began reorienting its economic and social policies in 1988
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The lack of opposition to the establishment of sea control has permitted the few large and powerful navies to reorient their focuses in a landward direction.
- Theoretically, this angle can lengthen a contracted scar by about 75 percent and reorient the direction of the central wound by 90 degrees.
- Changes in training have to be made to reorient the focus of both disciplines.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In its remodelled form it was reorientated round a central peristyle garden.
- During the Second World War the statue was removed for safe keeping, but on its return the bow was fixed pointing to the south, and then again wrongly reorientated after the road junction was upgraded in the 1990s.
- Those security institutions that have been set up under the US led occupation will also have to be disbanded or reorientated to support an independent Iraqi government.
Pronunciación: /riːˈɔːrɪənteɪt/ /riːˈɒrɪənteɪt/verbo
Definición de reorient en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda