- 1A representative: a union repMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The NWPMA is a regional trade association made up of distributors, suppliers and supplier reps in the promotional marketing industry.
- And that's more or less what University of Alberta student union reps were confronted with last Friday when they came to work to find a blank wall where a mural used to be.
- Workers say they never see union reps, even when they phone repeatedly.
- 1.1A sales representative: area sales repsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Throughout the process, sales reps take notes about their conversations, looking for anything that can help refine their pitch, or be of use in direct mail campaigns or at trade shows.
- Because the freshest sales statistics are readily available, the company's sales reps are more accountable - and much more likely to compete with one another.
- There are kiosks to display carrier plans and coverage, and knowledgeable sales reps who will, Rosenthal promises, even help you set up your phone afterward.
verbo (reps, repping, repped)[no object] Volver al principio
late 19th century: abbreviation.
sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- 1Repertory: once, when I was in rep, I learned Iago in three daysMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Macbeth is in rep at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon, until October 2.
- While the neglected plays of lesser dramatists of the period have been celebrated in recent years, the comedies of Sheridan, once the staple of every rep company, have dipped in popularity.
- Which is why the Royal Exchange decided to do it in rep with a Chekov.
- 1.1 [count noun] A repertory theatre or company: [in names]: the Birmingham RepMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A big chance was missed a couple of years back when Peter Hall proved that a classic-and-modern rep, based on inexpensive changeovers, was capable of drawing crowds to the Old Vic.
- This tour, with its Royal Ballet dancers and works from the company's rep, will fit nicely into his CV.
- A fabric with a ribbed surface, used in curtains and upholstery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead, go for bold and simple patterns; choose repp stripes, various styles of diagonal stripes, or solid patterns.
- The new cravat, a satin and twill model from Brooks Brothers, will replace his old one, a classic repp tie, also from Brooks Brothers.
- In the meantime he peered into the inside of the carriage, which was upholstered in blue rep, with silk fringes and trimmings.
mid 19th century: from French reps, of unknown ultimate origin.
sustantivoNorth American • informal
- short for reputation. I don’t know why caffeine’s suddenly got such a bad repMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's gotten a bad rep as being the old-lady hobby.
- Lip liner has gotten a bad rep but if you stick to a rosy-brown that matches your lip color, it can actually look great.
- And we all know from experience that sorcerers with reps are bad news.
- (In bodybuilding) a repetition of a set of exercises: complete all reps on one leg and then change overMás ejemplos en oraciones
- don't forget to keep contracting your abdominal muscles as you perform each rep; not contracting them is a primary reason you lose your balance.
- If your breathing and posture are correct, you will be able to perform each rep with control, concentration, precision and flow.
- Continue to alternate for reps (one rep equals a lunge on each leg).
verbo (reps, repping, repped)[with object] Volver al principio