- It does indeed seem counterintuitive to continue the heartbreaking and futile process of militarizing the area, bullying and repatriating people like the two men we see taking a furtive, impromptu bath at a hotel fountain in Matamoros.
- Erskine, the Quaker, offered to serve as a stretcher-bearer, but the British Embassy refused to repatriate people not prepared to join the armed forces.
- Foreign ships relayed the news and some called in at Japanese ports to deliver relief supplies and repatriate foreigners who wished to leave.
- While many foreign students do repatriate, some of the best and brightest stay here to teach or find other employment.
- The trauma of June 4, 1989, inspired them to repatriate and found businesses with a mission.
- The outcomes are such that people repatriate with their family when they've formerly been at odds with them.
- Direct foreign investment flows into India were further liberalised in 1996 and firms have been permitted to repatriate any profits earned back overseas.
- This type of risk is arising from a decision of a foreign government to restrict capital movements, which would make it difficult to repatriate profits, dividends or capital.
- Restrictions could make it difficult to repatriate profits, dividends, or capital.
- Tourism is the third largest source of foreign exchange in the country, after repatriates and garments.
- Enemy prisoners, former Russian POWs, civilian repatriates, and the civilian criminal and political prisoners collectively made up the convict labour force of several million souls.
- After the war some 5000 Germans left Australia: 696 deported, the remainder voluntary repatriates.
Early 17th century (earlier (late 16th century) as repatriation): from late Latin repatriat- 'returned to one's country', from the verb repatriare, from re- 'back' + Latin patria 'native land'.
Palabras que riman con repatriateexpatriate
Definición de repatriate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.