sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Treatment aimed at making up a deficit of a substance normally present in the body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hormone replacement therapy has been the conventional medical treatment recommended to help ease menopausal symptoms and to potentially decrease the risk of age-related diseases.
- ‘We have shown that leptin replacement therapy is an effective treatment for patients with lipodystrophies,’ he said.
- Hormone replacement therapy also guards against these uncomfortable attacks of heat and perspiration.
Más definiciones de replacement therapyDefinición de replacement therapy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.