- The combination of the flood of people hitting the pit, and the absence of a barrier, resulted in an insane dance floor, replete with gratuitous crowd surfing and lost brain cells aplenty.
- Zelenka's music is always very pleasant and one must take particular notice of his exquisite ‘Salve Regina’, a truly exquisite work that is brimful and replete with melodies and fugal counterpoint.
- What's documented here is that personal warfare, replete with bursting explosions and a splattering of machine-gun notes.
- The full effects of public repleteness are not yet known, but new studies show that it can lead not only to sort-of sleepiness and lethargy but also to slight nausea and, in a majority of subjects, not being able to eat another thing.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That's a feminine accomplishment: a feat of memory, a managed repletion or resplendence.
- He harvested the punters at book-signing time, with a look of airy repletion.
- With progressively more disease states manifesting GSH deficiency, repletion is a viable preventive, therapeutic, and anti-aging strategy.
Late Middle English: from Old French replet(e) or Latin repletus 'filled up', past participle of replere, from re- 'back, again' + plere 'fill'.
Palabras que riman con repleteaccrete, autocomplete, beet, bittersweet, bleat, cheat, cleat, clubfeet, compete, compleat, complete, conceit, Crete, deceit, delete, deplete, discreet, discrete, eat, effete, élite, entreat, escheat, estreat, excrete, feat, feet, fleet, gîte, greet, heat, leat, leet, Magritte, maltreat, marguerite, meat, meet, meet-and-greet, mesquite, mete, mistreat, neat, outcompete, peat, Pete, petite, pleat, receipt, sangeet, seat, secrete, sheet, skeet, sleet, splay-feet, street, suite, sweet, teat, treat, tweet, wheat
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: re|plete
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.