- (In science fiction) a genetically engineered or artificial being created as an exact replica of a particular human being.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the film, Harrison Ford plays a retired Blade Runner - a cop who hunts artificial humans, or replicants - who is brought back to kill four renegade replicants amid a dark futuristic vision of Los Angeles.
- In the film, the replicants show strong feelings and attachments.
- The story revolves around Harrison Ford's policeman, Rick Deckard, and his hunt for four cloned humanoids, known as replicants, in a dystopian version of Los Angeles.
Más definiciones de replicantDefinición de replicant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.