sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- An enzyme which catalyses the synthesis of a complementary RNA molecule using an RNA template.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Q-beta replicase based gene amplification: This approach involves production of RNA in the amplification reaction using QB replicase as the enzyme and reaction at fixed temperature.
- The estimate is based on a large mutational target, the 804-base TMV MP gene that encodes the viral movement protein, which is a cognate sequence for the viral replicase.
- As a replicase, Pol is highly sensitive to template defects and misinserts nucleotides only extremely rarely.
Más definiciones de replicaseDefinición de replicase en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.