Definición de replicate en inglés:
- Cloning will be used for far more than replicating a mammal or reproducing a child.
- A full copy snapshot replicates the data set in its entirety.
- A lot of immigrants finish up replicating the culture they came from.
- And in doing so, the gene creates copies of its genetic material by replicating itself through intricate processes of cell division.
- Every time a chromosome replicates itself, its telomeres shorten in length.
- But when Diener announced his discovery, he was overturning scientific dogma that held that an organism with no proteins couldn't replicate itself.
- It argues for eliminating ‘cookbook labs,’ in which students replicate experiments where the results are already known.
- This allows experiments to be replicated independently by anyone skeptical of the original results.
- This result is not consistently replicated in a more recent study by Davis-Friday, Liu, and Mittelstaedt.
- As part of the Nebraska Soybean and Feed Grains Profitability Project, Jerry Mulliken has conducted replicated trials on his farm in Dodge County for four years to evaluate the effect of row cleaning on corn yield following soybean.
- In replicated trials, the hybrid was also resistant to Colorado potato beetle, an insect costing U.S. potato, tomato, and eggplant growers about $150 million annually.
- If the data were from replicated trials, there may not be any statistical difference between the results in the ‘Sample’ and ‘WP’ columns.
- Subsequently, groups were randomly assigned to receive one of the three supplemental treatments (corn, rice bran, or soybean hulls), resulting in three replicates each of two years.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As with any other laboratory science, experimental economics has the advantages of replicability and control (see Davis and Holt for a thorough treatment of replicability and control).
- In most cases what is understood as ‘fact’ by scientists has withstood the tests of self-consistency, replicability and peer-review, which are key to the validation of scientific knowledge.
- Judith Butler points to the possibility of a breakdown of replicability - a ‘failure to repeat’, as a way of understanding gender identity as a real but tenuous construction.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The rationale behind testing is the standardisation of education, the production of predictable and replicable outcomes in the classroom.
- The fund, established as a nonprofit in 1990, works to develop sustainable growth in emerging markets by capitalizing smaller, private-sector businesses that can serve as replicable models for local entrepreneurs and investors.
- It's not replicable anywhere else but in a museum.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'repeat'): from Latin replicat-, from the verb replicare, from re- 'back, again' + plicare 'to fold'. The current senses date from the late 19th century.
Palabras que riman con replicateconfiscate • explicate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.