sustantivoNorth American • informal
- A person employed to repossess goods for which a purchaser has defaulted on payment: for the last year, he’s been one step ahead of the repo manMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Do people ever offer the repo man sexual favours in exchange for him turning around and pretending he never saw them?
- You could have seen it coming a mile away - the past-due mortgage, the bounced checks, getting arrested, the government keeping your tax refund, the car repo man shadowing your every move.
- You can now have as your claim to fame that you won a contest which will ensure that some day, the repo man will be sorting through my rent-to-buy furniture in my shack and he will come upon a CD with your name on it.
Más definiciones de repo manDefinición de repo man en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.