- Fill in or repair the joints of (brickwork): you will need to repoint the brickworkMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In any case, you will need to repoint the brickwork.
- As and when required by the Landlord to cleanse and repoint the external stone and brickwork of the demised premises
- So the walkway has been closed off and the builders are in to repoint the masonry, since the bees can't get into any mortar that isn't old and soft.
Más definiciones de repointDefinición de repoint en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.