- A substance which acts on an operon to inhibit enzyme synthesis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Complex interactions of receptor and partner Smad with inhibitory Smad, coactivators or repressors, and regulatory proteins ultimately determine the wide range of activation or inhibition of TGF—dependent gene expression.
- The major outcomes were that anxiety level did affect both attention and retention and repressors were not inhibited in their processing of emotional words.
- According to the first proposed mechanism, the repressor substance, probably an RNA-binding destabilizing protein, acts not directly on the Makorin1 gene but upon the mRNA that is transcribed by the gene.
Más definiciones de repressorDefinición de repressor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.