Pronunciación: /riːˈprɪnt /[with object]
- Print again or in a different form: his book was reprinted several times after his deathMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The 25 articles were reprinted, 9 from book chapters and 16 from 10 different journals.
- To mark his seventieth birthday, a series of Laurent de Brunhoff's classic stories have been reprinted this year in special hardback editions.
- I also hope his book is reprinted, the next generation of graphic designer could learn from Rob Roy's knowledge of a forgotten art.
Pronunciación: /ˈriːprɪnt /Volver al principio
- 1An act of printing more copies of a work: the publishers had nearly sold out of the initial run of copies and ordered a reprintMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Publishers normally order reprints of older titles when they suddenly become topical again like in the case of Afghanistan.
- A reprint of a copy was published in 1965.
- Several subsequent British reprints as well as editions by Le Clerc and Imbault in Paris and Roger in Amsterdam attest to their popularity in the 18th century.
- 1.1A copy of a book or other material that has been reprinted: there will be some changes to the next reprint of this manualMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Hacker Art Books was once frequented by such artists as Jackson Pollock and Willem de Keening and has remained an important source for specialty art books, reprints and out-of-print titles.
- Contrary to one of the expressed goals of the Landmark series, however, none of these is a reprint of an out-of-print book or hard-to-find journal article.
- This new edition in four volumes, a reprint of the 1962 paperback edition, costs [pounds sterling] 9.99 per volume.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rampant competition among reprinters also helped to guarantee a relative absence of monopoly in the production of literature.
- Similarly we may to-day speak of J. M. Dent as the Prince of Reprinters, the man who has carried this side of publishing to the highest heights.
Más definiciones de reprintDefinición de reprint en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.