Definición de repugnant en inglés:
- All the countries of the world will hopefully come together to find a way to fight this sort of terrorism, which is repugnant to all reasonable people.
- Mainly because some of what those who don't like the paintings find repugnant is repugnant to me too.
- The whole idea of anyone acting as judge, jury and executioner is totally repugnant to a civilized society.
- What's repugnant to justice is the attitude that some people should be denied it, no matter what is done to them.
- The radio host has been suspended for two weeks following what he himself calls ‘repugnant, repulsive and horrible’ remarks.
- repugnantly adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you find this sort of thing revolting and repugnantly narcissistic, you are small-minded and stupid.
- Like the 30-year-old original, it's truly horrific - a portrait that's relentlessly dark, repugnantly graphic, and hopelessly evil.
- A community sullies itself by keeping alive certain people who have acted in such a repugnantly depraved and murderous fashion as to degrade the human species through their membership in it.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'offering resistance'): from Old French repugnant or Latin repugnant- 'opposing', from the verb repugnare (see repugnance).
Palabras que riman con repugnantoppugnant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.