- Buy (something) back: firms have been able to repurchase their shares since 1981Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The client sold the stock Dec.10 for $25 and repurchased identical shares in the open market within 30 days for $25.
- In January 2001, Peterman repurchased the rights to his trademark and mailing list.
- It later repurchased the securities, and in doing so, tried to classify the sale and repurchase as a simple repurchase.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The action of buying something back: [as modifier]: the repurchase price a phased repurchase of propertiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This means that only affective commitment was a full mediator of the brand satisfaction repurchase intentions relationship for this retail service brand.
- The study found that, in two retail service brand settings, the two components of commitment fully mediate the relationship between brand satisfaction and both repurchase intentions and advocacy intentions.
- Although the evidence is mixed, some prior research has shown that liquidity is associated with repurchase plan adoption.
Más definiciones de repurchaseDefinición de repurchase en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.