Definición de requisite en inglés:
Made necessary by particular circumstances or regulations: the application will not be processed until the requisite fee is paid
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The appraisal shows sufficient equity to bring payments current, escrow several months into the future and handle taxes and insurance as well as all the substantial requisite fees for the lender.
- To refute Gearty in the requisite detail would demand an article longer than his, so I shall just raise some questions.
- A man condemned in his own day for his sexual practices and lascivious writings, after his death he was crowned patron saint of the Surrealists, but was also requisite bedside reading for many a serial killer.
necessary, required, prerequisite, essential, indispensable, vital, needed, needful;
compulsory, obligatory, mandatory, stipulated, demanded, called-for, imperative;
French de rigueur
sustantivoVolver al principio
A thing that is necessary for the achievement of a specified end: she believed privacy to be a requisite for a peaceful life
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For a composer to take part in building up a national style in this way, there were two requisites; he must have original power within himself, and he must have national musical traits to work upon.
- But we are all intensely aware of the fact that work and its corollary, employment, are essential requisites for most people to be able to live in dignity with at least a minimum of comfort and security.
- The requisites always involve compromise, straddling, being here and there, some of the Anglo and some of the Latino culture, old world traditions and new ways of thinking about them.
necessity, essential requirement, prerequisite, essential, precondition, specification, stipulation;
Latin desideratum, sine qua non
- requisitely adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He is a Senate candidate that could use some practical refinements of his requisitely arrogant and academic views on life and politics.
- Calvin Klein models' faces are redrawn as skulls with requisitely and impossibly high cheekbones.
- Recorders, twinkling synths, handclaps, banjos, and glockenspiel accompany the requisitely shambling acoustic guitar on songs about tigers, monsters and growing up.
Late Middle English: from Latin requisitus 'searched for, deemed necessary', past participle of requirere (see require).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda