- Release (a recording or film) again: he is rereleasing his 1983 hit singleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We re-released the film in 1987 and it was a hit, successful compared to its initial run and I really hadn't thought about the film till then.
- Shot on location, this recently re-released film offers plenty to adore.
- The film was re-released in a colourised version after the end of the Second World War, a telling sign of its commercial success and popularity.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- 1The action of releasing a recording or film again: the long awaited re-release of my favourite filmMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Ad Campaign shows some examples of the poster and lobby card advertising used in the 1941 original release and the 1956 re-release campaigns.
- It was a clever move - a way to justify the film's re-release while still mocking the idea of a director's cut itself - yet not a wholly original one.
- Piccadilly, recently restored and too-long unseen, premiered its newly composed score as part of the film's re-release.
- 1.1 [count noun] A rereleased recording or film.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And the subsequent re-releases and sequels only expanded the empire, opening it up to younger children and future generations.
- It seems that nowadays re-releases of classic films focus solely on the visual element of a movie and forget that going to the cinema is also an aural experience.
- These two albums represent the most important re-releases of the year.
Más definiciones de rereleaseDefinición de rerelease en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.