- The events, circumstances, remarks, etc. which relate to a particular case, especially as constituting admissible evidence in a court of law.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What was the longest integral in the common law res gestae that you are aware of?
- The court held that a statement by a witness who is afraid of appearing through fear would be admissible as a res gestae statement of present state of mind, the common law exception.
- After considering certain authorities, I ruled that the statement was admissible as part of the res gestae.
Latin, literally 'things done'.
Más definiciones de res gestaeDefinición de res gestae en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.