Definición de resale en inglés:
The sale of a thing previously bought: he is renovating them for resale [as modifier]: resale value
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This percentage shows the anticipated resale value of the van as a proportion of its list price based on age and mileage.
- The sale and resale of the same packages kept the indices almost unchanged in the first day of trading on Monday this week.
- However, there are also problems associated with timeshares, particularly with their resale.
resaleable (also resalable) adjetivo
- Example sentences
- For those who do not have a resaleable item, cash donations will be acceptable, as all money raised at the auction will go towards the upkeep of churches and schools of the parish.
- Business involves going to a site and recovering valuable, resaleable and recycleable items.
- The other stores will similarly refund the purchase price provided there is a receipt and the goods are in a resaleable condition.
Definición de resale en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan