Definición de rescind en inglés:
Revoke, cancel, or repeal (a law, order, or agreement): the government eventually rescinded the directive
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many a time a State refuses to honour a tribunal award or its rescinds its agreement.
- In addition to the changes you mention, a free labor market would require rescinding any laws that prohibit an employer from firing any worker at any time for any reason.
- Regional leaders responded by rescinding his order, and getting him fired from his job.
mid 16th century: from Latin rescindere, from re- (expressing intensive force) + scindere 'to divide, split'.
- Example sentences
- Last season Dennis was told that he couldn't appeal against his red card because cards for violent conduct are not rescindable.
- In addimon, a new procedure, the rescindable terminal contract, was introduced that could be nullified when the faculty member received grant support.
- Because details of a transfer are implemented between a rescindable capability and a goods description, rights to goods of any type can be transferred.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan