Select (someone or something) again or differently: he was reselected as candidate for Sunderland South
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He would select news items, reselect them, rewrite them, cut them short, crumple them up and throw them away.
- His local association had recently unanimously reselected him as their candidate for the forthcoming general election.
- When I was reselected in July last year, I became aware of this whispering campaign.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Four members were absent at the meeting, which was put back a week despite being in the diary for seven months, but 15 voted against reselection and eight voted in favour.
- The warning comes at a highly sensitive time for Labour MSPs, who are going through a rapid process of reselection this month.
- There is no mechanism for mandatory reselection of First Ministers.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: re|se¦lect
Definición de reselect en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda