Definición de resolute en inglés:
Admirably purposeful, determined, and unwavering: he was resolute in his fight to uphold liberal values
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Throughout she remained resolute in her determination to find the information she sought.
- I was just as resolute in my determination to spend Christmas with my fiancée.
- It is important to be firm, resolute and committed to get through the first stage.
determined, purposeful, purposive, resolved, decided, adamant, single-minded, firm, unswerving, unwavering, undaunted, fixed, set, intent, insistent;
steadfast, staunch, stalwart, earnest, manful, deliberate, unfaltering, unhesitating, unflinching, persevering, persistent, pertinacious, indefatigable, tenacious, bulldog, strong-minded, strong-willed, unshakeable, unshaken, steely, four-square, dedicated, committed, constant;
stubborn, dogged, obstinate, obdurate, inflexible, relentless, intransigent, implacable, unyielding, unbending, immovable, unrelenting;
spirited, brave, bold, courageous, plucky, stout, stout-hearted, mettlesome, indomitable, strenuous, vigorous, gritty, stiff;
North American rock-ribbed
informal gutsy, spunky
rare perseverant, indurate
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He stomped his feet, still heading resolutely in the direction he had picked previously.
- The plot is more complex, the characters a little darker and their motivations resolutely self-seeking.
- But, however one teases out the strands, the rug remains resolutely tangled.
Palabras que riman con resoluteirresolute
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda