- Throughout she remained resolute in her determination to find the information she sought.
- I was just as resolute in my determination to spend Christmas with my fiancée.
- It is important to be firm, resolute and committed to get through the first stage.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This appropriate way involves a special moment of decisive action that involves resoluteness.
- In addition to resolve we have resoluteness and strength.
- The objective is to demonstrate our resoluteness in eradicating terrorism.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'paid', describing a rent): from Latin resolutus 'loosened, released, paid', past participle of resolvere (see resolve).
Palabras que riman con resoluteirresolute
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: reso|lute
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.