Definición de resolvent en inglés:
Denoting an equation, function, or expression that is introduced in order to reach or complete a solution.
- The most significant aspect of Waring's treatment of this example is the symmetric relation between the roots of the quartic equation and its resolvent cubic.
- We refer to this method as resolvent method and briefly review it in the Resolvent Method section.
- If A is a closed, densely defined linear operator on H, then the resolvent set is an open. subset of the complex plane.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A resolvent equation, function, or expression.
- Note that the 20 x 20 entries of the resolvent can be calculated separately and independently of each other.
- We also discuss cases where the norm of the resolvent of a bounded linear operator cannot be constant on an open set.
- Geometrically the resolvent enables us to resolve the whole spread represented by any given set of algebraic equations into definite irreducible spreads.
Definición de resolvent en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan