- Carry out detailed market research before committing financial and staff resources to new products or services.
- Applicants must have the financial and technical resources to mine effectively and safely.
- States could raise armies, but they lacked the resources and organization to turn them into effective instruments of policy.
- Significantly, the decision means that native title holders do not own the petroleum or mineral resources on their traditional lands.
- Land and mineral resources are owned by the state, which decides to whom the right to use land is given for different purposes.
- They invested in trade, in government loans, in the mineral resources of their land, as well as in improved farming and in renting out farming land.
- Be aware of it, but make sure when you leave, you know where the sources of information and resources are.
- A refugee doctors' guide has proved an invaluable information resource to refugee doctors and agencies assisting them.
- We are at the crossroads to position ourselves as the source and resource of relevant information, knowledge, and insight.
- This limits the resources available for investments in the country's deteriorated public infrastructure.
- A bankruptcy judge would divide the available resources among the creditors.
- Thus the tax burden will be eased by up to 600 million leva, leaving considerable investment resources available to businesses.
- The Indians adapted to the invasion, indicating they were not a passive and static element, and adopted a new resource use strategy that tied their fate to that of the bison.
- These results imply that males adaptively change their resource allocation strategy during the course of the season.
- He did not rely on his own resource, friendship with Pharaoh or past accomplishments.
- I don't have the personal emotional resources to be able to reply to these people, and I don't know what it is that I do or write that makes people turn to me.
- Both the strength and resources of the people had been exhausted.
- Another is the overall commitment of time and resources, both personal and financial.
- It is not because of any limit in Divine resource and ability, for God has none.
- It's a day to remember that keeping one half of humankind under life-long subjugation through unwritten laws and warped thinking is a waste of talent and human resource.
- The book shows Washington not only as a man of resource, strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values.
- Secondly, single-handed practices were capable of sophisticated asthma care, provided they were adequately resourced.
- Committees must be adequately resourced, an important reason why parliaments should have control of their budgets.
- Although the inquiry costs would be saved, the new system would need to be adequately resourced, added the report.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Those parents and others who totally oppose physical punishment on either, or both, moral and effectiveness grounds, are not left resourceless, however, in maters of discipline and shaping of child conduct.
- But pubs are far from empty, and landlords are far from resourceless.
- ‘To curtail the enormous personnel spending, I propose merging resourceless townships with more resourceful ones,’ she said.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The author, in her essay ‘Women, Peace and Power’, speaks of violence as ‘resourcelessness’ seeing few options, feeling like one's self or small group is alone against a hostile or at best indifferent universe.
- There cannot be any better example of resourcelessness than being landless in a farming context, with limited opportunities of diversification for improving the quality of life.
- Their resourcelessness not only made them the primary target of the police and the criminals, it also rendered them more vulnerable to oppressive customs and mores inside homes and outside.
Early 17th century: from obsolete French ressourse, feminine past participle (used as a noun) of Old French dialect resourdre 'rise again, recover' (based on Latin surgere 'to rise').
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: re|source
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.