Definición de resourceful en inglés:
Having the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties: he maintained her reputation for being a resourceful problem-solver you will become stronger and more resourceful in the face of adversity
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those scissors remind me of the creative inventive and resourceful things my mother did.
- If we believe in our ability to be inventive and resourceful then we have every reason to believe we can make changes.
- Fortunately, the two counselors at the orphanage proved to be very quick and resourceful.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Eutrophication or the ways to clean up wastewater and utilise them resourcefully was clearly brought out by the students.
- He resourcefully fashioned a brush using hair from his cat's tail, while his mother and accommodating Indians provided the fledgling painter with a rudimentary palette of primary colors.
- His discussion of social movements takes the form of dichotomies, each side resourcefully incorporating rhetorical or counter-rhetorical language.
Pronunciación: /rɪˈsɔːsfʊli/ /rɪˈzɔːsfʊli/adverbio
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda