- Temporary institutional care of a sick, elderly, or disabled person, providing relief for their usual carer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They include meals on wheels, home help, day care, respite care for carers, and special assistance for those who are ill or who are about to leave hospital.
- Care in hospital, care at home, respite care, and education all need to be coordinated, and community paediatric nurses often do this as key workers.
- And yet we are told there is no money available for adequate home help care for the elderly or relieving respite care for the mentally disabled.
Más definiciones de respite careDefinición de respite care en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.