1The length of time taken for a person or system to react to a given stimulus or event: twenty-four-hour response time on all customer enquiries
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The new report suggests that the response time to any fires in homes, or to any life-threatening incident, should be seven minutes wherever it happens.
- As our moderators are volunteers, however, we cannot guarantee a response time.
- The response time could be quite a lot less for someone who is already in the village.
1.1 Electronics The time taken for a circuit or measuring device, when subjected to a change in input signal, to change its state by a specified fraction of its total response to that change.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Photodiodes have a fast response time, allowing them to measure pulse shape.
- The response time of IR antenna-coupled tunnel diodes can be in the picosecond range.
- I measured the response time at these settings since the image is downright unusable at the maximum matrix brightness.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: re|sponse time
Definición de response time en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda