- The engineers responsible for control systems care about around-the-clock reliability.
- Acute care nurse practitioners are responsible for routine management of patients in the step-down units.
- The general practitioner provided the nurse specialist with a workplace in the practice and was ultimately responsible for patients' care.
- The staff at various levels would be responsible to and report to the governing board.
- The Cabinet would be responsible to the President, but answerable to Parliament.
- Or do they help ensure that our representatives are responsible to the people who elected them?
- We must do all we can to bring back a system where the person who is primarily responsible for his own misfortune must bear the full blame for that misfortune.
- According to them, the people blaming them are actually responsible for the stream's present condition.
- Several former bank directors and owners found responsible for misusing credits have also been prosecuted.
- The law holds that such blame and censure are only appropriate if the offender was morally responsible for his behaviour.
- They called instead for a morally serious art, which would teach responsible behaviour by example.
- Western culture is based on an idea of an integrated, coherent, solid-state self and on the related idea that we are all equally morally responsible.
- But more surprising is the number of independent people wanting to take on such a responsible position.
- He was a highly respected attorney who held a number of responsible positions in city and county governments.
- But what about the poor driver, with no better accommodation, despite his responsible job?
- He also agreed that the head nurse in obstetrics was a highly capable, responsible, and conscientious nurse.
- Fireworks should be completely avoided, although if people did insist on using them, it should only be by a reliable and responsible adult.
- Even if the ice is considered safe, a responsible adult should always supervise children playing on or near ice.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That aside, the responsibleness the council has shown would be required of it under the provisions of the Local Government Act 2002, which other speakers have talked about, too.
- He could be distant, private, sensitive, fiery, but he was a man also governed by impressive kindness and responsibleness.
- In fact, freedom is in danger of degenerating into mere arbitrariness unless it is lived in terms of responsibleness.
Late 16th century (in the sense 'answering to, corresponding'): from obsolete French responsible, from Latin respons- 'answered, offered in return', from the verb respondere (see respond).
Palabras que riman con responsibleirresponsible
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: re|spon|sible
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.