- (Of a psalm or liturgical chant) recited in parts with a congregational response between each part.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I became very attentive to the music used at Mass and collected all the responsorial psalms, hymns, and songs.
- Gregorian and Old Roman offertories are melismatic responsorial chants, the majority taken from the psalms.
- The words of the responsorial psalm (the response today was ‘In every age, O Lord, you have been our refuge’) fit very comfortably with the vocal ethos of blues.
Más definiciones de responsorialDefinición de responsorial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.