- Present (a performance or public event) again or differently: archaeologists have tried to restage a Bronze Age cremation the choreographer completely restaged the dance sequencesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He criticised Eisenstein's film October as a distortion of history, because it restaged the events of the 1917 Russian Revolution using actors.
- However we are delighted to announce that all the event sponsors have pledged their full support in restaging this tournament.
- In past projects, he has restaged riots from the 1984-85 Miners Strikes using the original participants, used teenage film-makers to shoot documentaries and arranged acid-house music for brass bands.
Más definiciones de restageDefinición de restage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.