- The electrical potential of a neuron or other excitable cell relative to its surroundings when not stimulated or involved in passage of an impulse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The resting potential changes when the cell is stimulated.
- Oocytes with resting potentials more positive than - 30 mV were discarded.
- In these conditions the neurons survived for more than a week and kept their resting potentials between - 50 and - 55 mV.
Más definiciones de resting potentialDefinición de resting potential en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.