- A system of criminal justice which focuses on the rehabilitation of offenders through reconciliation with victims and the community at large.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The report called for the use of restorative justice instead of custodial sentences.
- Their case has been referred to the city's restorative justice committee.
- The authors set out their intention to examine recent attempts to integrate elements of 'restorative justice' into the youth justice system.
Más definiciones de restorative justiceDefinición de restorative justice en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.