Definición de restrictive practice en inglés:
1An arrangement by a group of workers to limit output or restrict the entry of new workers in order to protect their own interests.
- He called on the Government to confront vested interests by tackling restrictive practices among the professions and to introduce interim price controls.
- The report highlighted restrictive practices among lawyers, accountants and architects.
- Eleven years ago, the authority's predecessor, the Fair Trade Commission, issued the first major report on restrictive practices in the legal profession.
1.1An arrangement in industry or trade that restricts competition between firms.
- Time after time they find that higher prices prevail where there is a lack of competition and where restrictive practices are rife.
- In the past, distributors tried to maximise profits by imposing a number of restrictive practices on the cinema industry.
- Trade disputes reached a peak in the 1980s, with each side accusing the other of a range of restrictive practices and protectionism, especially in the areas of agriculture and governmental procurement policies.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia