- 1Organize differently: a plan to strengthen and restructure the ECMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The company has restructured its marketing department and strengthened its sales force.
- In order to do that, the company has restructured its sales organization and has added new members to its board.
- At the end of last year, the organization restructured its membership structure in an effort to raise funds.
- 1.1 Finance Convert (the debt of a business in difficulty) into another kind of debt, typically one that is repayable at a later time: shareholders and creditors agreed to restructure debts and payment schedules (as noun restructuring) the troubled property company is negotiating the restructuring of its debtsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead of filing for bankruptcy, you should consider contacting a credit counseling service that may be able to help you pay off or restructure your debts without resorting to bankruptcy.
- We recently restructured our debt into a fixed-term loan and we now have our debt under control,’ said McKenna.
- It is believed that the company's bankers have insisted that it urgently restructure its debt as a condition for securing their continuing support.
Más definiciones de restructureDefinición de restructure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.